Want Snapchat online but annoyed that Snapchat is not available online? There is a way to Snapchat online with this easy Snapchat trick, you can even login and sign up for Snapchat online. The best part is that this Snapchat trick does not violate Snapchat’s terms of service, it’s simply a way to use Snapchat on your computer.
Like many new iPhone and Android apps, Snapchat founders have decided to not offer an online platform and focus on the app only. However, with the help of an emulator, you can use Snapchat online all you want.
Some of the Snapchat fun is to share silly photos, but often times I find myself at home and at my computer and I’d like to Snapchat online. It would be great to use my FaceTime camera or any other computer camera to Snapchat online. Luckily, there are some incredible Snapchat tricks out there, including using an emulator to use Snapchat. As Snapchat continues to grow in popularity, more and more Snapchat tips will surface.
Snapchat online emulator
To use Snapchat online follow the trick below, it’s easy and takes only 10 minutes.
1. Download an emulator for your PC or Mac computer. You can Google emulators and download your favorite, however there are two good options that I would recommend: The official Android Emulator, or BlueStacks. Both are free and easy to use on both a Mac and PC.
2. Once the emulator is downloaded online, install the app on your computer.
3. Open the emulator and search for Snapchat online.
4. Install Snapchat online on the emulator.
5. Continue the Snapchat online login or sign up to be able to use Snapchat as much as you want.
6. Once you login or sign up and login, you can use Snapchat as much as you want online.
Maybe one day, the developers will create an online version of Snapchat. However, there is a significant reason why this may never happen. Snapchat was created to be a quick and quirky alternative to text messaging. Unless you count instant messaging as text messaging, there really is not any succinct and efficient way to send on the go SMS messages online either. It’s kind of something that is unique to mobile devices and creating an online component may compromise the integrity of the catchy app, or may not. There are indeed many great reasons for making an online app as well that are perfectly legitimate and hopefully the developers listen.
Do you know any other Snapchat online tricks to help you login or sign up for Snapchat? If so, leave a comment.