There are various Flappy Bird guides out there that will give you an idea for how to get as far as you can in the game. One downside is that you can never really win at Flappy Bird, you can only try for a higher high score.
Below are a set of tips and tricks that should get you started and a bonus secret that may help you out.
Flappy Bird Secret
There is a Flappy Bird secret depending on which device you’re playing and what version you’re playing. I’ve noticed a secret when downloading the Flappy Bird app after it’s been taken down. There seems to be some small issues related to the high score. There is a Flappy Bird bug that will allow you to change your high score to whatever you want, however this involved editing the Flappy Bird app files, which could cause stability issues with the app.
Flappy Bird Tips
Finally, some Flappy Bird tips to keep you on your toes and constantly improving. Use the tips below to consistently get better and better at Flappy Bird.
- Play as much as possible, play during short 15 minute breaks to get yourself immersed in the game. It’s a good game to play while riding the metro, waiting for someone at a coffee shop, quick break at work, before you go to bed, etc.
- It’s a lot easier to move up than down, which maybe is a bug in the game, but knowing this I suggest staying low rather than high. It’s easier to move up than it is to move down quickly if a pipe is coming at you.
- Get in the groove of playing so that you know what to expect from the real game and train your hands and eyes to respond quickly.
- Play in a quiet place, where you have little distractions and make sure you have at least 15 minutes to play. It can take a bit to get fully locked into playing Flappy Bird.
- Lastly, play with friends and against friends at Flappy Bird. Tons of studies have shown that people perform much better when competing with others. So find some friends to play with you and constantly challenge each other to get better at Flappy Bird.
These Flappy Bird tips will definitely help you to get into the game. It, as you know, is a really really hard game. Sure, it looks easy enough to play. The graphics are simple and remind one of the old Mario Bros. games. But looks can be deceiving, right? Flappy Bird is notorious for being one of the most difficult games around. Who knew that trying to get a little bird into a big green pipe could be so challenging?
Well, if you add in the constantly moving screen and the size of your screen relative to your fingers, then you may be in for a treat. The game, however, was recently removed from the app store on Android and Apple for unknown reasons. Until the game becomes available once more, there are some options to play it online that we can all try and these tips will work with them as well.
What do you think about Flappy Bird tips or tricks? Do you have any other suggestions on how to make the game fun and get the farthest possible?