Learn how to add friends on the popular Snapchat app, including your best friends from high school, college, and more. I’ll provide some tips so you can add everyone of your girl and guy friends to Snapchat and connect.
It’s super easy to add friends on Snapchat but it can be tough finding out if your friends all have Snapchat, I’ll walk you through tips below.
How To Add Friends On Snapchat
Snapchat is a great way to find and connect with friends, but can be tough sometimes to determine whether someone has a Snapchat account. Below are some tips that may help.
1. Try to sync your Facebook, Google, etc. contacts with your iPhone or Android contacts list. If you sync all of your friends from Facebook onto your phone it will bring over their email address and phone number if they have it listed on Facebook.
2. Now that you have all of your contacts synced on your iPhone or Android you can connect Snapchat to your contacts list so it can search for friends to add on Snapchat.
3. Open the Snapchat app and tap on your friends list. You will see a little person with a plus sign next to them at the top right. From there you can tap that link.
4. You will see all of your contacts on your phone that have Snapchat installed. If you have not added them yet the plus button will be greyed out and if you have added them it will be colored.
5. Tap add to everyone on your contacts list that you want to connect with on Snapchat that you haven’t added yet.
6. Tap on the search icon to search for new friends that aren’t on your contacts list. The downside to this, however, is that you will need to know their username.
Once you’ve added all of your best friends to Snapchat you can start sending them Snapchats which will make them show up on your Snapchat “best friends” list.
Remember Inspector Gadget? What about Mission Impossible? If so, then you know what I mean when I say, “this message will self-destruct.” The developers of Snapchat must’ve had this in mind when they were creating this fantastic, quirky little app. When you send a message, sometimes you worry that the person won’t delete it and your private [information] will get out into the world beyond your control. Sometimes you want to make sure that the recipient of your messages will pay attention to what you send them because, you know, sometimes they don’t. Well, if these descriptions fit you, then Snapchat is your kind of app. You can control how long a person has to view a message (usually a video) before you rig it to “self-destruct.” Smell that? Sheer brilliance.
Have any other tips to add friends on Snapchat? If so, leave a comment below and let us know!